Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
Is it normal to have to charge every day. Brand new  less than a month old
0 Likes
TBone
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
ya i can often with light to moderate use i can stretch it to about 2 days on a charge. like to see you do that iphone ha!!!
meep
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
stop using your phone so much. Downloading torrents in the background will deplete your battery fairly quickly. So will using the camera. So stop Snapchatting and taking pictures of your food.
0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Useless and irrelevant comment.
meep
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
useless and irrelevant comment #2
0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Yup, it is your 2nd useless and irrelevant comment.

Because saying that the person in question is doing Torrents or Snapchat while the person clearly said the problem was due to a banking app is useless and irrelevant.
Galaxy S
@Cassidy Yeah I think that he figured that out 😉🐧
0 Likes
SunJackSam
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
that's exactly it My Canopy Groth stick keeps going up by the minute.... Visit to the bank reveals New And Improved App. Delete and DL new one... Banking made easy right...
0 Likes
Androidfan
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
do any of you guys would know when the May security updates and update for the night mode stand alone option on s10 plus will show up??
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Best guess - Some time before it's officially Summer.... (probably early June... probably) 🕊
0 Likes
Androidfan
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
oh ok that's the saddest part with Samsung updates...some parts of the world has already gotten it and we are still waiting. BTW contemplating whether to get an OP7 pro over this??
0 Likes