Original topic:

S10+ problems with data connection

(Topic created on: 05-09-2019 12:36 PM)
EduBA
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S

Hello, I recently bought a Samsung S10+ and I keep having problems to connect to data. When I move outside of a wifi zone the phone is unable to connect to the internet using the data from my phone carrier.... and I need to restart the phone and then it works well. Any clue why this is happening? 

0 Likes
5 Comments
Ray1
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
There is supposed top be an update coming for the S10 line on this coming Monday. Hopefully their might be something in it that might help with your problem
Echo1
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S
Check your setting...
go into setting...wi-fi...adavance settings (3 dots top right).. and make sure your top setting..( switch to mobile data) is on..this will enable your phone to switch from wi-fi seamlessly to mobile data.
0 Likes
Scarlettheart
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I had the same problem with my phone. You could contact your data provider (maybe they missed a step or made a mistake)
Or maybe you need to turn off the wi-fi completely
If that doesn't work then like Ray2 said you might have to wait for that update on Monday
Best of luck in solving the problem

I hope you found this useful
mali892
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I am having the same issue as well. went to my carrier and everything is good in my settings according to them. hope the update fixes the issue!
0 Likes
mali892
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Hi,did the update fix your issue?
0 Likes