Original topic:

S10 screen cracked

(Topic created on: 04-10-2020 09:56 AM)
Samsunguser02
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S

Worst phone ever.

I used S8plus for 2 years and even with rough use no scratch whatsoever.

I bought S10 In December’2019 and just with normal use for 4 month a, screen cracked from corner and it’s now flickering.

Worst quality phone I ever used.

0 Likes
10 Comments
Montreal1
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
too bad for you, all depends how it dropped, was it on concrete floor .
0 Likes
300kc
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
if you didn't drop it and there's no sign of abuse the screen may be covered under warranty. You should look into getting it replaced
0 Likes
mytech
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
It's so whack 🤦
You gotta put a case on that shirt 🤷
I would think it would all be manufactured together so you can drop it etc, but whatever 👎
0 Likes
HappyDrivin
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Learned my lesson with my S6!? Just got my S10e. Thanks to C-19, I'm still looking for a case!?
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Uhm - For some reason - my two least favourite Samsung phones were the S7 (way too small coming from the Note series) & my S8+...
S9+ was pretty near perfect & really the only reason I got the S10+ was because of future OS Updates - I still hate the large selfie camera hole in the screen & the Ultrasonic FP scanner is no where near as good as on the S9+ in spite of the Updates to make it better - It has improved - But still not as good as on the back.

And yeah - It's the phone's fault because you're "rough" with it & dropped it - Did you even bother with a quality case?
mytech
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
"Did you even bother with a quality case?"
Nope! or we wouldn't be having this conversation 🤦
keagan
Options
Galaxy S

Hey @ Samsunguser02

I am sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. Screen crack is considered as physical damage and the device needs to get serviced.

0 Likes
Femovon
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Three months after I got my Galaxy S7 edge, it dropped and cracked and you can't see anything on its face. Samsung told me it was not covered under warranty as the fault was mine. Had to cough up $330 for repairs. I got a good quality Otterbox case later and I have been at peace.
mytech
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
Yes! Wrap the ones you love in a huggable quality case 🤷