Original topic:

S10+

(Topic created on: 01-17-2020 11:29 AM)
Canadian4ever
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
I've spend over $1,700 for my phone, apps crached constantly & weird green line appears cross the screen after a long communication with Samsung, blames developers because is not compatible with smartphone (then why this would be available to download in your Galaxy store?).

I'm not buying you crap anymore!
0 Likes
9 Comments
Echo1
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S
So the green line appears after using a app? Sounds to me that the app your using has a flaw in it..
And you saying apps constantly crashing again sounds like a app issue and not your phone...
You could try a clean reboot clean cache etc but sound like a app developer issue
0 Likes
Canadian4ever
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
the green line starts appearing even when there's no app open, I deleted the most recent apps that I downloaded. then I use IG (which is pretty common app) and got crashed, reboot, clear data & cash but still struggling.
0 Likes
dejanh
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
If you bought it at launch it was close to $1,700 after taxes.
0 Likes
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Brando say : how the hell did you manage to spend $1,700? s10+ at the most is is $1,200

it's not hard, regular price is $ 1419.99 + taxes . If you're in Quebec, it reach $ 1630 tax included.

If you put a good case ,you can had $ 50, a good screen protector add $ 75, and a really good Micro SD card, you can add easily $ 60 more ... $ 190 + taxes = $ 218.50 

$218.50 + $ 1630.00 =  $ 1,848.50

If i take your price 1200 + taxes  1380 + 218.50 =  $ 1,598.50 taxes included

Add earbuds etc etc ...no limit

Screenshot_20200117-115819_Chrome.jpg

Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Oups Brando remove his message

dejanh
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Yeah, after he realized it makes no sense. Its funny when I hear people go iPhones are so expensive, yet all premium devices are now ridiculous. Almost all of them are pushing $2k after acceptable storage, accessories and taxes, are least at or near launch.
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S

Hi @canadian4ever,

Sorry to hear that you've been experiencing all these issues! It definitely sounds like a frustrating ordeal to go through.

If you could answer a couple questions, this would help me troubleshoot for you.

-Was this any app in particular that started all these issues(Crashing apps and green screen)? 
- @Echo1 suggested to do a full clean of the device. Even after that, does the green line still persist? This might be a display issue.

If you could get back to me, as well as provide any more details you think might be helpful, I can escalate the issue for you.

Cheers,

Jeremy

0 Likes
Canadian4ever
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I'm gonna do a full clean but all the app that I'm using are pretty common (+1M users)... anyway thanks for following up, I'll stay in touch!
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S

Hi @canadian4ever - no worries, keep us posted if the full clean works or not! :]

Cheers,

Jeremy

0 Likes