Original topic:

S10e has finally landed

(Topic created on: 05-21-2020 08:19 PM)
Vic20
Active Level 10
Options
Galaxy S
Finally got the S10e for my mom. Thanks @CHMultimedia for the suggestions.

Case and protector all here as well and ready to slap together. I haven't had a chance to do anything yet (just got back from work). Tired too, so probably best to leave this alone for now. Don't want do a botch job now.

I did take the phone out to charge. Actually didn't imagine it to be so small (don't know why, but thought it would be a little larger for some reason). OK  it's still a little larger than the Z5 Compact, but not that much more bigger.

Well, as long as it suits my mom, that's all that matters 😅
13 Comments
ctangabc
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
looking good 👍
0 Likes
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Hi, i am the accounting manager for @CHMultimedia and suggestions are not free. You'll received a BILL in the same time than the next Samsung update, that could be in many years so please calculate yourself the interest for the payment and agree our best wishes

Cassidy, CH accounting manager 🤑

P.S. Again Lucky MOM

CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
I'll have to renegotiate my contract with you. Our 40-60 deal is a scam.
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

@CHMultimedia

What could be my answer 

1- I know

2 Hi, NO

0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
3- This contract is not negotiable
BDTech
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
The S10e comes with a screen protector pre-installed on the screen, so there wasn't much need to buy one. However glass ones are better so maybe you did the right thing.
0 Likes
Vic20
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
I always buy full adhesive tempered glass protectors since the original Note. I can't live with a naked phone or tablet! 🤣
0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Don't thank me yet! It seems the S10e still hasn't passed the MOM test. When this is done, then I'll accept your thanks. But even then, all I did was searching a database. That's nothing
Vic20
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
It's official, she loves it. 🤣

Kudos to you in helping with the suggestions though. Helped me narrow down what to look for. With the little time I have, it is definitely very much appreciated. 😁👍