Original topic:

S20+ Looking Good πŸ˜‰

(Topic created on: 01-15-2020 11:15 AM)
Pupusik
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy S
Really liking what I am reading about the new S20+ Read on if interested πŸ˜€

More leaks of Samsung Galaxy S20+: 120Hz display, in-display scanner, 4,500 mAh battery, and no headphone jack

16 Comments
Habsfan
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
I'm waiting for the note 20 or whatever they call it. or maybe even next year. I really like my S10+ and i was hoping the in display camera would be ready
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
I'm in no hurry. The S20 gets rid of some of the features I like the most, like a headphone jack and a notification LED. I'm considering not renewing my contract and getting an unlocked bootloader Snapdragon Note9 instead.
jamesy
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
yeah same. I may just keep my s10 with the headphone jack.
Pupusik
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Re: headphone Jack. I have to admit that my SONY BT headset is awesome. Haven't used wired in about a year. I'll go test out the new S20+ when available at the Samsung store and see what type of promotions they put into play πŸ˜‰
0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
I have BT Sony headphones too, but the WH-1000XM3 sound much better wired.
Pupusik
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
I've got the H900N. They are great with BT and yes, that much better wired.
0 Likes
Joce1
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
The only thing that I would like to switch with the S20 ultra would be the camera. What i am readind it's suppose To be just Wowww
Pupusik
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
I agree. Both my wife and I have S9+'s. We use our camera extensively for business. We do have a couple of DSLRs but the camera in many cases can do the trick. Having the newer camera is what really drives us to upgradeπŸ˜€
0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
The S20 will use a HUGE sensor. Picture quality will improve sharply. Plus there should be the new tilt-OIS tech which is simply great.
0 Likes