Highlighted
Active Level 3
ok thanks but when i do this when i re install everything with the Virgin Mobile sim card is it going just go back to Virgin settings or im going to have the unlock settings ? thanks again
Highlighted
Active Level 8
Any advantages in doing this ? Faster updates ? Wonder if i should go XAC with my Note 10+
Highlighted
Expert Level 5
Keep the SIM inside during the process and it should stay on XAC, the Canada Unlocked mode
Highlighted
Active Level 3
Hi! i did try it and the first time I changed the the network and sales code to XAC and after the phone was acting weird like even with mobile data off it would connect to the network ?And it doesn't wipe the phone so i re-did it but this time i changed the network code back to BMC and left the XAC to sales code it looks like everything is back like it was before so my question which one should i change the sales or network code?
many thanks
Highlighted
Active Level 3
thanks
Highlighted
Active Level 6
What functions did you lose by inserting the SIM?
Highlighted
Active Level 3
RCS , some settings like disabling animation for the fingerprint scanner and the menu are little bit different
Highlighted
Expert Level 5
There's no advantage per say. Updates are now basically released for everyone in Canada at once. But going XAC will prevent you from having VoLTE, RCS and other fun stuff that makes comms a little less tedious
Highlighted
Active Level 8
Thanks, exactly what i wanted to hear. 😉