Did you mean: 

Original topic:

S20+ Update

(Topic created on: 07-18-2020 03:22 AM)
justoliverg
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
Hi there, i have this phone since March but i have not received any software updates until now. I bought this from a carrier here in the Ph (Smart). What should i do?
7 Comments
Solution
KentTumanda
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Wait until the software updates are released. If available, Download and install it. Depending on its features and the update size. Depends on your model, manufacturer, and carrier. 🙂
Kenobijim
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
That's odd. I got mine from Globe and I'm already in July Security update. Could be that it's your carrier which is holding the update? Otherwise you can always go to Settings > Software Update > Download and Install, to manually check if there's an update.
Otherwise, you can do the hard way and use Odin to manually update your phone. You can check online how, e.g. in xdadevelopers.
justoliverg
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
i know :( i mean i'm on the s20 group and some of them are bought from smart as well but they already have the update
0 Likes
AlexisCee
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
I had this issue on my old S20 Ultra (I had it replaced as it has defective wifi). This affects early adopters, as the firmware on the unit is not in the database. I took my unit to the service center where they updated my phone for free.
0 Likes
justoliverg
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
thank you for thatp
justoliverg
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
zoeydee
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
hi same here still no update