Original topic:

S20 ultra camera fix

(Topic created on: 03-29-2020 06:40 AM)
Androidfan
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
Hey guys, any idea or leads as to when can we expect the S20 ultra camera update fix to arrive in Canada? I understand Samsung has already pushed the update in the US.
10 Comments
Galaxy S
According to Fido - March 30th
Don't know if it specifically includes a camera fix though..

https://forums.fido.ca/t5/custom/page/page-id/forumpage.osupgradesen
0 Likes
dejanh
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
There is no guarantee that the update will include the camera patch. For example, the T-Mobile update rolling out in the US is only a security patch and does not include any camera improvements. I'm hoping this is not the case here seeing as the target is March 30th and we are already on the March patch. One other thing to note is that neither Telus not Rogers are right now publishing this same date. From my past experience, unless the big guys have it scheduled it's not happening. The flanker brands are after all "secondary".
0 Likes
Androidfan
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
well its not a nice feeling to know you spent a fortune on a device that can't even get its camera right...with the Samsung store shut down I hope they will honor the extended return window once they open up for business again.
0 Likes
dejanh
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Update confirmed to be coming on Monday by Telus. It's says "optimisation" but I'm guessing this is the camera update. Nothing to do but wait and see now.
0 Likes
Androidfan
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Well finally got an update this morning. The update does not mention anything about the camera but it was a big sized update for general bugs and optimization. Tried playing with the camera and it seems the autofocus issue has improved. Anyone else with any inputs to share??
0 Likes
Page
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
the autofocus still not fix on my end . maybe they still working on camera auto focus update
0 Likes
Androidfan
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
yet to receive the latest update ending with TCT which seems have been rolled out internationally a couple days ago.
0 Likes
Androidfan
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Still no sign of the TCT updates coming anytime soon to the ultra 🤭
0 Likes
Androidfan
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Anyone else here with any clue please?
0 Likes