Original topic:

S20 ultra screen

(Topic created on: 05-20-2020 09:46 PM)
toddbrummet
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Is anyone else having trouble with the screen on the ultra getting tiny chips on it.
I am very careful with my phones and I have only had my phone for a month. It seems like the glass is very soft. I would like comments and or advice on my problem 
0 Likes
10 Comments
Gemini
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
It comes with a screen protector pre-installed, did you take it off for some reason?
toddbrummet
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I didn't know that.
I only took off the plastic film. Very helpful. Thanks
0 Likes
Galaxy S
You should SERIOUSLY consider getting a Whitestone Dome Tempered Glass screen protector for your device! Especially given the cost of the device!
I've been using Whitestone Dome since the S8+ and the Ultrasonic FP scanner works as well as it does without any screen protector.

https://www.amazon.ca/Dome-Glass-Ultrasonic-Fingerprint-Installation/dp/B084H4PYQ8/ref=mp_s_a_1_2?ke...
dejanh
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
That screen protector is selling for ~$160...don't think it's worth it. Maybe if it's ever restocked through some normal channel.
0 Likes
cmdacos
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
No issues for mine since launch and the first thing I did was take off the screen protector.
0 Likes
keagan
Options
Galaxy S

Hi toddbrummet,

Adding to the suggestions provided by our Samsung members, I would like to say that do not tap on the screen with anything sharp or apply excessive pressure to it with your fingertips to avoid damages to the touch screen. Use only fingers to use the touch screen.

0 Likes
dejanh
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
S20 Ultra does not have an S Pen 😉
0 Likes
mykidssma
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I use my pen with mine and don't have a screen protector on it yet I have the note10+have had this phone for almost a month my old phone was iPhone so I never had problem with screens b4 trying to get used to this phone so should I get screen protector? What is the best screen protector for this phone?
0 Likes
keagan
Options
Galaxy S

Hi mykidssma, Please note that SM-N975(Note 10+) comes with a Samsung Screen Protector already installed.

0 Likes