Original topic:

S8 BATTERY

(Topic created on: 05-27-2019 03:56 PM)
Handsomerobb
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Hello I was wondering how could I know if the battery of my S8 is in good condition or not and should I replace it or not ? Cuz  it s seems like he gets old 
0 Likes
21 Comments
Galaxy S
You can use the Interactive Diagnostics here on the Samsung Members app to check the battery health of your device 🐧
0 Likes
Handsomerobb
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
its writing that the status is good but still i m not agree with it cuz it decharge fast and its wired
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Use an app like GSam Battery Monitor to see what's draining your battery - Could also be your settings.. How much SOT (screen on time) do you get & what is "discharge fast" for you?
0 Likes
Handsomerobb
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
can u explain more to me cuz i dont understund
0 Likes
Galaxy S
GSam Battery Monitor is an app from the Play Store that can show you what is using the battery.
You can see the SOT using the Device Care in your Settings - Battery... I'm not sure what else there is to explain?
0 Likes
Handsomerobb
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
i want to know if the batterie condition is good of not ? and if i should i raplace it or not ?
0 Likes
Galaxy S
No idea without you providing any information whatsoever! You haven't said how long the battery lasts on a full charge - You haven't said anything about the SOT! You only ask questions with no basis to give you any opinion... 🙄
0 Likes
Handsomerobb
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
okay this is all the screenshots of my galaxy S8 i m so confused cuz i had an iphone 6s plus and he has a good bettary but all pupls tell me that S8 is better then iphone 6s plus i m so confused and worry about it
0 Likes
Galaxy S
I would suggest that you do at least this:

Power Off your device - Press & Hold Power + Bixby +Volume UP until you feel the phone vibrate - Release ALL Three buttons - Wait until you see the Recovery Menu - Use the Volume button to Scroll down to - Wipe Cache - Select it with the Power button - Wait a few seconds until you see the Recovery Menu default to - Reboot & Select with the Power button.

You SHOULD see the battery life per charge improve.. 🤞

If you still feel that you have poor battery life (it doesn't look horrible anyway) You might want to Factory Reset your phone...

BEFORE you Factory Reset - Backup your device with Smart Switch - Then Power Off your device:

Press & Hold Power + Bixby + Volume UP until you feel the phone vibrate - Release ALL Three buttons - Wait until you see the Recovery Menu & This time - Use the Volume button to Scroll down Factory Reset - Select Factory Reset with the Power button - Wait a few seconds until you see the Recovery Menu default back to Reboot - Wait until the phone finishes the Boot & Your phone will be as it was when you first got it - You will have to enter your passwords & log into your accounts as if your device was new - You can Restore your apps & Settings with Smart Switch - You should DEFINITELY see an improvement in the battery life 🐧
0 Likes