Original topic:

S8 BATTERY

(Topic created on: 05-27-2019 01:38 PM)
Handsomerobb
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Hello I was wondering how could I know if the battery of my S8 is in good condition or not and should I replace it or not ? Cuz  it s seems like he gets old 
0 Likes
Handsomerobb
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
this is what i get from the Gsam batrery
0 Likes
Galaxy S
You should click on the icon the arrow is pointing to for per app usage from GSam Battery Monitor.
0 Likes
Handsomerobb
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
and this one is a new statisque
0 Likes
Handsomerobb
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
0 Likes
Galaxy S
You need to let GSam Battery Monitor run for several hours before you can get any useful information - 31 minutes is far to short a period of time.
0 Likes
Handsomerobb
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
in our opinion all the informations about my battery is it good or bad and if u where at my place what shall u do ?
0 Likes
Galaxy S
I would start with Booting into Recovery and Wipe the Cache and see how the battery life is after - But give it a a day or two before you Factory Reset - Replacing the battery is the last thing that I would do - The Diagnostics said the battery health was good - So it's much more likely to be an app that may be draining the battery - But like I said - It's not horrible & it really depends on how you use your phone.
0 Likes
Handsomerobb
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
okay thanks a lot for ur time and advices , i will do that and after 3 days i will send to the information so u can see if the battery life improved or not . thx
Handsomerobb
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
this is what i m getting after the recovery and wipe the cache
0 Likes
Galaxy S
You need to use your device on battery power for at least 8 hours before you will get any meaningful information - In the first screen shot - it's showing just over 4 minutes on the battery - That will mean nothing...