Original topic:

S8 service issues

(Topic created on: 07-01-2017 12:09 PM)
Niki1
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy S
I am wondering if anyone else is having an issue while on a voice call on their S8. Everytime I am on a voice call no matter where I am the person on the other end keeps saying I'm cutting out. I contacted my provider they reset the network. Didn't help now they want me to send it in for repairs. I have had this phone for a month. Not really interested in going without a phone for 2-3 weeks. If anyone else had this issue and has a solution please let me know!!

thanks!
0 Likes
13 Comments
Niki1
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Okay. I tired the above suggestion they did not work. I am taking the phone into a Samsung service location as I have another issue with the phone. I am with rogers wireless. They offer a device aid tool. it is saying that my battery is no good and need to change. So I am bring it in to make sure and get it death with asap!
0 Likes
Niki1
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
My device aid says my battery is no good too. what happen when you took your phone in?
0 Likes
Galaxy S
i am having the same problem. second s8 plus and it does it 2.
0 Likes
Niki1
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
i got it fixed. it was some setting rogers had on my network. something called voice over LTE or something like. They removed it from my line and it works great now! @stoneycutelittleone
0 Likes