Original topic:

S9+ display turning yellow and overheats

(Topic created on: 04-09-2020 12:59 PM)
Vernon30
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
My S9+ phone display turns yellow at random and the phone tends to get hot quite frequently. Seems to have started after the Android 10 software update in early March.
23 Comments
YnJ
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
yeah..many (around the world) complaints about this..mine too..hope Samsung will fix it in software update ASAP...
Vernon30
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Hi YnJ, thx for the info. Yeah hope they do something. My main worry is the phone gets hot very fast even while texting on WhatsApp.
0 Likes
kk7
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
my phone is also s9+ I already updated my phone to android 10 there is no problem with my phone but sometime my phone overheat
Vernon30
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
hi kk7 mine also update to android 10. Before that had no issue only the battery drain fast. After update the phone had problem with yellowing and heating up.
0 Likes
kk7
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
ok you know that some of the s9,s9+ and the note 9 had problem with yellowing screen also. Hope Samsung will fix this problem.
AmirFakhri
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I think you not active antivirus in device care. If you want to active just find device care in top of after you swipe up .Then swipe up again ,you click finder and search device care and click.You go to security and click blue button . You just leave ,they will start checking your malware app. After it complete. You go back and click optimise now . It will clear all your app and cold down your smartphone or you can search in play store by searching cooler llc, then you install and open the app .Then click cooler on your app.
Nicki_
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
my s9 also have same problem. heat easily and screen turn yellow-green. turn the screen off and turn it on back in 3 seconds would help for a moment.
kk7
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
hope samsung will fix this
Vernon30
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
thanks for the advice. Actually I use the device care every 2 to 3 days including the security scan. So far all ok and up to date.

Found that the screen turns yellow when the phone starts to heat up. Sometimes restart helps but sometimes it does not.
0 Likes