Original topic:

SM-G975F/DS Android 10

(Topic created on: 12-24-2019 05:59 PM)
FatihiFRT
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
Just to share some information for Android 10 ONE UI 2.0 user which having some issue after upgrading their devices like temperature issue, lagging etc. Okay, if you wanna get ur devices run smoothly here are the correct step to upgrade safely without getting any issue on ur upgraded devices and dont blame Samsung if you guys got issue after upgrading to new base of android version when you are not do this step

1) Backup all data's & makesure you not forget to move/copy all your important datas in device internal storage to your external SD Card storage because next step will wipe all ur device data completely

2) Check for software update and install it ( ur device will restart then automatically install the upgrade ) and after the installation done the device will turn on itself and after that you'll feel a lil bit hot on ur device due to instability/dirty update u've made but in the next step i'll tell you how to fix it....Lets go....

3) okay now please select RESTART in power menu of ur device then click yes, once ur device screen became black, immidiately hold VOL UP + BIXBY + POWER KEY until the recovery menu appeared on ur device screen then u can release the keys. 

4) step no 4, here u can navigate UP/DOWN using ur Volume Key and to press Power Key to Select OK. Now navigate to Wipe Cache Partition and press the Power Key to select OK. Aafter done, navigate to Wipe Data and again select OK by pressing Power Key. Now your device has been format n cleaned out from unwanted issue you have before.

5) now navigate to Reboot Now option and selct OK then your device will restart and wait for a minute because clean updated take some time. After all been loaded now u can fresh setup ur devices again and enjoy ur upgrade 😁
5 Comments
ezad3280
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
You suggesting us to do for fresh install for item no. 4 there. Hurmm
0 Likes
FatihiFRT
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
yess i am, it is needed when we upgrade from different base of android to another new base. If we didnt want to do fresh install, there will be some problem due to different base. System will not fully optimized if we still use the old base in the new one.
0 Likes
ezad3280
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
so troublesome
0 Likes
ezad3280
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Already update on my Galaxy Note 10 Plus 👍.Without the need to format the phone. Smooth and steady
0 Likes
Zulaix
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
The screen on time reset at 12 am in one ui 2.0..in android 9 the screen on time reset every 100% charge..i hate this..try to monitor my screen on time start from 100% to 0% , but reset every 12 am..
0 Likes