Habsfan
Active Level 10
no my title is Samsung Canada won't cover screen protector, and then when you read and click the link I say numerous times about warranty.
it is not misleading if you can read the title
Highlighted
Jerry96
Active Level 2
thats how did i click on this post. I was so worry about the Screen protector is not include. i hate how Samsung do to Canada, no bud, no benifit. 😑
Miketyler
Active Level 3
I've learned over my time that we get screwed with a hole lot more then warranty everything and anything you can think of we get screwed over for.
SnowCat19
Expert Level 5
I know this is a bad look on Samsung, and I was at SES yesterday in Eaton Center Mall, and I asked them about it....
Couldnt really give me a proper answer, but he said its only $29.99 to replace....
defconphil
Active Level 7
The screen protector on the device is not that bad. Was able to put my case on without any lifting.
Habsfan
Active Level 10
I'm excited to have a few screen protector made specifically for the device! my main issue is the fact Samsung is giving warranty to it in all the other countries other than Canada, doesn't make much sense lol
defconphil
Active Level 7
Nice I was thinking about getting the Whitestone Dome Glass. That's the only tempered glass that would work with the fingerprint sensor.
Echo1
Expert Level 3
Been with Samsung for a lot of years now and can't see me changing....
But... I have to agree that Samsung Canada really needs a shake up in the promotional department ie buds not being given with pre orders and customer service really needs a good look at..
That being said I still love Samsung products.....
Habsfan
Active Level 10
oh I 100% agree I love my Samsung. and I'm not changing, But I do wish they would think things though or hire me lol, I mean little things like this that doesn't cost much to Samsung looks great, but not giving warranty out like the rest of the world even though not a huge issue just looks bad and bad press isn't good.
Echo1
Expert Level 3
Agree with the way it comes over as a whole and as you say a little bit can go a long way..