Original topic:

Samsung Canada won't cover screen protector

(Topic created on: 03-04-2019 04:14 PM)
Habsfan
Expert Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
https://mobilesyrup.com/2019/03/04/samsung-galaxy-s10-screen-protector-warranty-canada/

As much as I'm a fan boy, I think stuff and news like this hurts Samsung. Why wouldn't they cover the screen protectors like other countries? How much would it actually cost to cover them, probably not much yet doing this turns customers off especially if after 30 days there's an issue. Samsung is already known around reddit and other sites about their poor customer service skills. This adds to it. If I had a say I would fight tooth and nail to stop decisions like this. As I said the cost to include screen protectors in their warranty wouldn't cost much but to not include it in Canada when other places its included looks bad and in the long run puts doubt in people mind which is a bad thing
Habsfan
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
no my title is Samsung Canada won't cover screen protector, and then when you read and click the link I say numerous times about warranty.
it is not misleading if you can read the title
Jerry96
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
thats how did i click on this post. I was so worry about the Screen protector is not include. i hate how Samsung do to Canada, no bud, no benifit. 😡
Miketyler
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I've learned over my time that we get screwed with a hole lot more then warranty everything and anything you can think of we get screwed over for.
Galaxy S
I know this is a bad look on Samsung, and I was at SES yesterday in Eaton Center Mall, and I asked them about it....
Couldnt really give me a proper answer, but he said its only $29.99 to replace....
0 Likes
Galaxy S
The screen protector on the device is not that bad. Was able to put my case on without any lifting.
0 Likes
Habsfan
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
I'm excited to have a few screen protector made specifically for the device! my main issue is the fact Samsung is giving warranty to it in all the other countries other than Canada, doesn't make much sense lol
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Nice I was thinking about getting the Whitestone Dome Glass. That's the only tempered glass that would work with the fingerprint sensor.
0 Likes
Echo1
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S
Been with Samsung for a lot of years now and can't see me changing....
But... I have to agree that Samsung Canada really needs a shake up in the promotional department ie buds not being given with pre orders and customer service really needs a good look at..
That being said I still love Samsung products.....
0 Likes
Habsfan
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
oh I 100% agree I love my Samsung. and I'm not changing, But I do wish they would think things though or hire me lol, I mean little things like this that doesn't cost much to Samsung looks great, but not giving warranty out like the rest of the world even though not a huge issue just looks bad and bad press isn't good.
Echo1
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S
Agree with the way it comes over as a whole and as you say a little bit can go a long way..
0 Likes