Original topic:

Samsung Canada won't cover screen protector

(Topic created on: 03-04-2019 06:14 AM)
Habsfan
Expert Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
https://mobilesyrup.com/2019/03/04/samsung-galaxy-s10-screen-protector-warranty-canada/

As much as I'm a fan boy, I think stuff and news like this hurts Samsung. Why wouldn't they cover the screen protectors like other countries? How much would it actually cost to cover them, probably not much yet doing this turns customers off especially if after 30 days there's an issue. Samsung is already known around reddit and other sites about their poor customer service skills. This adds to it. If I had a say I would fight tooth and nail to stop decisions like this. As I said the cost to include screen protectors in their warranty wouldn't cost much but to not include it in Canada when other places its included looks bad and in the long run puts doubt in people mind which is a bad thing
20 Comments
Galaxy S
Yes - It seems that sometimes Canada is left on the sidelines as if it's not considered to be an important market.. Things like this & Beta Testing - Device colour options etc (I personally don't care about colour - especially after putting the device in a case) It's really too bad...
theonecid
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
The same way Samsung Canada didn't conduct the beta, are not including Galaxy Buds in preorders, essentially withholding all goodies mentioned elsewhere from Canada.
Galaxy S
Yeah pretty much what I was saying... Canada's like the unwanted child that they don't want to talk about lol 😂
vinceb
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Samsung Canada is seriously the #1 reason I won't get a Samsung device next time. Never had a satisfying experience with them...
theonecid
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
I know. they're terrible
0 Likes
Nundo
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Agreed. As much as I like this Samsung S9 running One UI the first chance I get (most likely on Black Friday of this year) I am going to switch back to a Pixel. I don't know why I rather go with a Pixel ... maybe less features than Samsung devices lol
0 Likes
Jerry96
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Please read it carefully. Screen protector is included. Just not include into warranty.
0 Likes
Habsfan
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
please read where I said it's not included in the warranty
also read the very first post where I saw it's stupid not to cover it under warranty like every other country
Jerry96
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
ya, but you title is saying Screen protector is not include. so a liitle bit misleading here. 😊