Original topic:

Samsung Dex Font SIze

(Topic created on: 05-31-2020 05:58 AM)
kentanglompat
Beginner Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
People have been complaining about this rather major annoyance for a while, now. THe font size of any external display is the same as it is on the actual phone. It makes it ridiculously hard, sometimes impossible to read or type anything. Samsung should really do something about this. Dex is honestly great for media consumption as well as productivity--it is, however, hindered by this issue. I don't know where else to voice this frustration of mine since i don't exactly see a feedback form for Samsung Dex, so i guess here it is. I hope Samsung fixes this in the next update or so. 
6 Comments
Nicki_
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
are you connecting your dex to laptop ? and using your charging cable?
0 Likes
kentanglompat
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy S
I use a hub to connect it to my tv via hdmi
0 Likes
Nicki_
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
that hub is using hdmi port? because i have same problem when i using usb to usb c cable. my friend using samsung dex (expensive) and her quality is perfect like normal pc.
0 Likes
kentanglompat
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy S
I see. Perhaps it's a cheap tactic Samsung is using to push their original dex cables, then. I know I won't be using the samsung dex cable. It's ridiculously expensive, like you said
Nicki_
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
hahahha right. ofcoz they have to do this for people to buy the dex 😂 this thing is another level of feature that dont have on iphone so they take advantage of it haha
SamSoungue
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S

Same annoyance, connecting a TV over Wifi. I must leave my couch to read. Very disturbing.

The parameters menu regarding screen font is grayed/disabled when throwing it from the TV

0 Likes