Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy S 20 Plus 5G

(Topic created on: 05-22-2020 06:07 AM)
MarioJades
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S

I got this new Samsung, preordered it was super excited as I was moving from iPhone to Android I personally always wanted to own a Samsung, however, id don't like this one. The colour (I got cloud blue) is lovely, the camera quality is great as usual (my husband has Samsung and always loved his picture quality) BUT the phone keeps getting stuck (like while I am using it, it lags, it gets stuck etc) until I restart it, have had to do it thrice by now and I can tell you it six pretty **bleep** annoying. 

Typing is another issue, it doesn't autocorrect as good as iPhone used to. I could type and never have to correct my msgs till I got with Samsung, man is that annoying. 

other than that its a fine phone. Battery life is way better than iPhone. 

0 Likes
4 Comments
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Make a wipe cache partition as explain here :

https://r1.community.samsung.com/t5/Others/Wipe-cache-partition-for-all-devices-EN-FR/m-p/3156063#M1...

Save the file for future need, it should work ;)

Also, are you sure you got the last version of your corrector ? To be sure, read this :

https://r1.community.samsung.com/t5/Others/How-to-make-your-updates-Comment-faire-des-mises-%C3%A0-j...

0 Likes
ctangabc
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Try using Gboard as your keyboard input, I also don't like samsung autocorrct either.
0 Likes
RobertZ
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
I like the layout of the Samsung keyboard, but it's input prediction and autocorrect is noticeably worse than the Google keyboard. As suggested above, try the Google keyboard (which you can download from the play store).
0 Likes
keagan
Options
Galaxy S

Hi MarioJades,

Congratulations on the purchase of your new Samsung device and thanks for the feedback and please perform wiping the cache partition as suggested by Cassidy and let us know if you need any help.

0 Likes