Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Samsung Health app issue

(Topic created on: 07-11-2019 08:25 AM)
Guyusingsamsung
Beginner Level 4
Options
Galaxy S

I have an issue with my Samsung Health Account. Does anyone have the same issue?

9 Comments
Solution
Galaxy S
This issue has been reported previously - Solution - Wipe Cache & Data for Samsung Health & Reboot...
That's of course if you Don't have a device that COULD have been Rooted & That your device was NEVER Rooted 🐧
Zokambaa
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S
tried this and it didn't work... I'm on Pi but it worked fine until the last app update. wiped cache/data, removed app, wiped phone cache partition, and reinstalled but no go... the phone is a Canadian Telus S8 and now I get this same issue even after all the troubleshooting and reinstalling... clearly this is an issue with Samsung's app with so many having issues... and apparently with the ones who have it working, the pulse oximeter no longer is available
0 Likes
Solution
Galaxy S
i followed this and it works. thanks shaggy
Galaxy S
No worries & happy to hear that you resolved the issue πŸ‘ 🐧
TheJoker
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
I have tried the above and still getting same error? And no my phone has never been rooted, and I am the original owner, just started after the recent June security patch, also Secure folder and Samsung Pay are broken.
0 Likes
Zokambaa
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S
I too noticed this issue came up sometime after the July applied June security patch... I though it was the app but it seems the patch screwed things up
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Many applications are broken after this JSP (June Security Patch), but they will maybe be resolving on the next update
0 Likes
Solution
Galaxy S
@Zokambaa Wipe Cache & Data for Samsung Health again - Uninstall the app - Boot into Recovery and Wipe Cache:

How to Boot into Recovery - Power OFF your device - Press & Hold Power + Bixby + Volume UP until you feel the phone vibrate - Release ALL Three buttons - Wait a few seconds until you see the Recovery Menu - Use the Volume button to Scroll down to Wipe Cache - Select with the Power button - Wait a few seconds until you see the Recovery Menu defaults back to Reboot now - Select with the Power button - Wait until the phone finishes to Reboot - Use your Internet browser & Go to apk mirror & Download Samsung Health v6.4x from here:

https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/samsung-electronics-co-ltd/s-health/s-health-6-4-0-047-release/

Turn off Auto Update on the Play Store & Galaxy Store!!

Install Samsung Health v6.4x and you will have the O² measurement back on your device 🐧
0 Likes
morki1
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
For some reason my app is not available it keeps saying I need ti give autorisation in the set-ups which I have to the ones Ixam willing but it just comes back to tgat page. Picture if my version which is french

Screenshot_20210416-124251_Samsung Health.jpg

0 Likes