Original topic:

Samsung Members Meet & Greet!!

(Topic created on: 02-04-2020 01:15 PM)
SnowCat19
Options
Galaxy S

Mark your calendars, as planning has started for the very FIRST Samsung Members Meet and Greet!!

For those who are not on Facebook, or not in our Facebook group, below are the details.

Saturday March 7th 

Toronto/GTA Area

Venue is T.B.A

Everyone in the GTA is welcome, as well as other members who will be in the Toronto area that weekend.

Will be really nice to see some good friends again as well as some fresh faces. It is always nice to put a face to the name. If this event goes successfully, you can believe me there will me many more!

I am open to recommendations, suggestions etc. 

Samsung Members FB Group

https://www.facebook.com/groups/694536257398688/

Samsung Members Meet & Greet Event Details

https://facebook.com/events/s/samsung-members-meet-and-greet/121619752528756/?ti=cl

Samsung Members Meet Greet.jpg

10 Comments
Fatwa
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
you should does these just before major software updates... you'll get large crowds gathering walking around like zombies saying "when's the software update coming out for Sxx?... I dunno when its coming out, do you know when it's coming out?
0 Likes
Galaxy S
lol ya I think we would want to avoid that. This is more so of meeting other members over a few drinks :smiling-face:
Galaxy S
It's a great idea - Unfortunately there's a lot of people who aren't anywhere near Toronto - But it's a terrific idea from snowcat 👍🕊
Galaxy S
as mentioned if this event goes well, we will definitely be planning more in other major cities :face-with-tears-of-joy:
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Great idea
Face_With_Samsung_Members_Drawn_On_It
Canada_Wide_Illustration
Other_Relevant_Emoji_Turned_Into_Plain_Text_For_No_Reason
Galaxy S
Very sweet SnowCat19- Trying to find your purple star! You wrote with heart!
Have a good one, and enjoy March 7th, like i said maybe one day!
☯️📷🌞🌟🎗🇨🇦🧸🎈🦋🇨🇦🦋
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Thanks @snowcat19...
mytech
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
This would be sick to meet all you crazy heads and tinfoil hats! You is a smart bunch 🤪🤙👍Everyone is intelligent and/or funny in their own way 🙃
Bizzaro world 🤣
Galaxy S
BIZZARO! lol! tinfoil hats! lmao!
0 Likes