Original topic:

Samsung (Mini) Unpacked Event in Toronto

(Topic created on: 02-23-2018 04:47 AM)
Jonathan34
Expert Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
Hey!

I know a couple of you wanted to do a meet up thing in downtown Toronto. For those who didnt catch it, Steven Cull just commented on a post in the Facebook group and at the Toronto Eaton Center Samsung store they will be airing the Samsung Unpacked event live and there's also apparently some "special stuff" there for Samsung Members! It would be a great time for the community ( at least our Torontonion members) to get together and you'll get some possible extras for attending.

I'm unsure of whether or not theres different hours as its closed on Sundays but the Unpacked event will take place this Sunday ( February 25th ) at 11:55Am so it should be open around then. It's early but it's also a Sunday so hopefully most of you will have it off.

I haven't seen any other official posts so I'm not sure of the exact details but Steven might comment or make a separate post with further details but thought I'd give everyone a heads up in case😊

Samsung Experience Store
Toronto Eaton Center

220 Yonge St, Toronto, ON M5B 2L7

**There is now an official posting pinned to the top of the forums.

5 Comments
LazyGhost
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Sounds like it might be fun. Might be worth the while to check it out
0 Likes
Galaxy S
@Jonathan34, thanks for the tip, I just might drop by on Sunday
0 Likes
Steve01
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Thanks for posting.. The Eaton Center will be streaming live the Unpacked event. There will be some surprises.. For those interested to see the camera reimagined it will be worth the visit.
0 Likes
Moderator_
Options
Galaxy S
Hey @Jonathan34! Thanks a lot for sharing with members! Hope many of you attend and be the first to see the Camera Reimagined live!

- Wonchul
0 Likes
Galaxy S
I would totally fly to Toronto if I was not here in Barcelona!! 😄
0 Likes