Original topic:

Samsung Music got an update

(Topic created on: 11-19-2019 10:20 PM)
BDTech
Expert Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
It now has the same gradient from light mode on dark mode as well!

8 Comments
mindl
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
But... can you play your entire music collection without every single unblocked audio file on your phone being included?
You have to insert .nomedia files everywhere before listening and remove again when you are not.
Ahhhh... yeah how about i use an app that allows a music directory.
Samsung... you are incredibly oblivious to this. Do Koreans crank Over the Horizon and notifications at parties?
0 Likes
BDTech
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
I have no idea what you're talking about.
0 Likes
mindl
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Then you have are satisfied with unwanted aufio files included in your library.
0 Likes
mindl
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
I don't think it's unreasonable to let me decide what i want to hear if i ranfom play my mp3's.
0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Are the gradients present thorough the whole app or only when you show the currently playing music in full screen?
Are the gradients picking colours from the image or are they still those kind-of hard-coded handful of gradients?

Can't try the new version on my own, I have rolled back to previous, prettier versions on my devices. TIA
0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Forget it, darn thing autoupdated somehow. Still hard-coded. Still only in full screen. Still ugly. Still no good.

Rolled back again to the last version with Edge Lighting, AKA the last good version.
0 Likes
BDTech
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
Yeah they find the gradients the same way.
0 Likes
stmax
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
I wish it truly linked to spotify and let me play my download files. I have no reason to use the app as all my music is through spotify.
0 Likes