Original topic:

Samsung Music

(Topic created on: 05-17-2017 11:19 AM)
Echo1
Expert Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
So after a update by Samsung Music I can't play my music it comes up as "failed to play track"
Things I have done.... Tested all hardware speaker... Bluetooth..... hard keys... etc etc all good. I can hear ring tones or anything else both by Bluetooth and on speaker....
Uninstalled Samsung Music and reinstalled.... Still won't play...
Downloaded another player and won't play
If I restart phone it won't open up on the 1st attempt just a black screen itt will open on 2nd attempt and if you elect a song and hit play in around 30 seconds comes up a failed to play...
When it is open and you minimise and in your home screen there is a music nite icon and if you try and close the app nothing happens and in order to fully close the app I have to power off the phone..

So any idea's.....?????
18 Comments
A11
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
I just installed​ and ran it's just same as before no issues here. where is your songs installed ? in device or SD card?
0 Likes
Echo1
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S
sd card... it shows that they are there folders info etc etc
0 Likes
Galaxy S
I use Frost Wire Plus when I download music. Very rarely after a song has downloaded it gives me an error saying "player does not support track". I would try to uninstall and reinstall the Samsung Music app. When the songs I want are downloaded I use Google Play Music, save the songs to my SD card and enjoy listening to them.
0 Likes
Echo1
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S
Yeah I am the same save to sd card and play with Samsung Music no issues before but I will but my card into my pc and see what happens.... just maybe a faulty card
0 Likes
Galaxy S
I agree that it could be a faulty card or the song format (m4a, mp3, etc.)may not be compatible with the players software.
0 Likes
Echo1
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S
the format is as it was... I was just playing music yesterday while I was cutting the grass and all was ok...
0 Likes
A11
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
@ Echo do you have Google play music? did you tried in that. you can also play music from your folder
0 Likes
Echo1
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S
Yes I do but same thing
0 Likes
MCKAIG
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
can you play them from your sd card on your computer?
0 Likes