Original topic:

Samsung Notes Uncatergorized Notes?

(Topic created on: 10-28-2020 01:04 PM)
thebear
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S

How can I view my uncategorized notes? Since the update, there's no option and now I can't organize anything.

I don't mean the uncoverted notes or the converted notes or w/e. I mean the notes that have yet to be assigned to a folder. My notes, 3k+, is now utter chaos because I cannot organize anything. There's no option to view what must still be assigned to a folder.

9 Comments
keagan
Options
Galaxy S

Hi thebear, Please try by opening Samsung Notes >> tap three bars at the top left >> old format Notes >> uncategorized. Let us know if you need any further help.

0 Likes
thebear
Active Level 1
Galaxy S

notes.jpg

There's no such category? Unconverted notes is empty and converted notes is the majority of my notes.

Galaxy S
Can you share a screenshot?
0 Likes
thebear
Active Level 1
Galaxy S

I shared one in my reply to a comment above! But here it is again, and there's no 'uncatergorized' folder in the folders like I thought there'd be.

notes.jpg

0 Likes
Galaxy S
Hi thebear, now I understand your issue now. Samsung they give up on Category for notes, instead, they use Tag or Folder to manage notes. There is no way to see Uncategoized notes like before. I know dealing with 3k+ notes are Pain, but you still need to find a way to manage them. 😔
thebear
Active Level 1
Galaxy S

Noooo😩 Thanks for the closure, now I hate myself and all my notes.

Mattster
Beginner Level 5
Galaxy S

I found it! All out uncategorised notes can be found under the "folders" section.

Tap the 3 lines, go to "folders" and you should see all the folders you have. Now underneath that, will be all the uncategorised notes, you just have have scroll down. I was very confused but I found them while trying to figure this out. I think another user mentioned this method, but I didn't understand what they meant until now.

0 Likes
Fatwa
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
hit the menu in the top let... then hit 'folders'... then scroll down below your folders
Mattster
Beginner Level 5
Galaxy S

Took me a while, but you're right, thanks.

0 Likes