Original topic:

Samsung Pay

(Topic created on: 11-01-2017 12:05 PM)
lacers
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy S
Hey team!!! I'm still on the S7, for now!! I just noticed a post on the forum staying that Scotiabank is available for Samsung Pay... so, I went to Galaxy Apps... searched for Samsung Pay on the S7 and BAM... there it is, ready for download!!!!
I downloaded the app and added both my debit and visa, as well as some loyalty cards that I have.
The process is simple and timeless, thanks guys for getting this going, up next- new software update... perhaps?!

Have a great day team!!
0 Likes
6 Comments
Galaxy S
Good Wednesday Morning Everyone. I just logged on to my mobile account with CIBC and got a pop up message saying that my debit card can now be registered and used with Samsung Pay.
Habsfan
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
Same with me, though I was already using it alittle with my CIBC credit card. It would be nice to have the Samsung rewards with it as well
0 Likes
cnewell74
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
I'm now registered with Scotiabank! I've been after them for years to greet on board with Samsung Pay (since before it was available in Canada). I haven't tried it yet, but it was as easy as android pay for setup. no issues.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Been using Samsung pay quite a while with CIBC. It really cool that just enable NFC, put your phone on top of the machine and wait for "Beep". That's it. Fast and easy, with purchase records, locations…etc. Very handy when you have no wallet. But make sure you have good security on your phone. Just in case you lost your phone and other people can use it.
0 Likes
SB99
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Finally after a year they added another bank, maybe in 10 years every bank will be supported...
0 Likes
cnewell74
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Scotiabank tested and working at Wal-Mart! I love it!