Original topic:

Samsung S10 and A series receiving update May 28

(Topic created on: 05-25-2019 04:47 PM)
theonecid
Expert Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
A series for some reason always getting updates before the S9. Unbelievable. What's so hard releasing a goddamn security update in time. It's not like we actually get bundled features and updates here in Canada.
Unlike the F variant Exynos model where they constantly get *actual* updates. 
18 Comments
theonecid
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
it should be up to like CSE8
0 Likes
BDTech
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
What are the odds of us getting the new night mode?
0 Likes
Galaxy S
US is on CSE9 fwiw 🐧
Galaxy S
@Yoshisaur9 - From what I've heard - It's just the May Security Patch.... but we'll have to wait until the 28th for confirmation... 🤙
0 Likes
theonecid
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
it's always just the daamn security patch...
0 Likes
Galaxy S
@theonecid - Well who knows if we'll even get that - Rogers hasn't updated their OS Update Schedule yet & Telus had an OTA scheduled for the S9 series last week & it didn't materialize... So not sure how much faith to put in their scheduled OTA for the S10 series on the 28th.....
0 Likes
Galaxy S
AT&T receiving the May Security Patch OTA now..

G960USQS4CSD3

fwiw 🐧
0 Likes
theonecid
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
Wtffff CSD3??? Gtfo of here with these small build jumps loool.. Why does Snapdragon get 0 actual updates and new features I don't get ittttt
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Yup & I think that the S9 series & Note9 are the best all round Samsung devices! Substratum & no goofy hole in the screen.... I'd love to have the S10+'s battery in my S9+! Then I'd happily return my S10+... Main reason I'm keeping it is for the Q beta some time in November...
0 Likes