Original topic:

Samsung S10 and A series receiving update May 28

(Topic created on: 05-24-2019 10:20 AM)
theonecid
Expert Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
A series for some reason always getting updates before the S9. Unbelievable. What's so hard releasing a goddamn security update in time. It's not like we actually get bundled features and updates here in Canada.
Unlike the F variant Exynos model where they constantly get *actual* updates. 
18 Comments
Galaxy S
At least Telus has updated their OS Update Schedule (albeit just today) Rogers OS update Schedule hasn't been updated for two weeks... but maybe later today?
Given the number of people who have had "Settings has Stopped" on the S9 series - Would have thought that Samsung would have had a fire (sorry Samsung - Too soon lol) and pushed an update to fix the "Settings has Stopped" issue.... Some people here on Samsung Members should be sending Samsung an invoice for support... 😂🐧
0 Likes
theonecid
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
Telus are a bunch of BSers. Where's that supposed May 20th update for S9...
0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Look at that update bomb dropping in 4 days! Socks for the S9 though
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Yeah I don't know what happened to the S9 series OTA?? I don't think that any other Canadian Carrier posted any update news about it - AND the S9 series DEFINITELY needs an update to fix the "Settings has Stopped" issue & the crashing extra Dark Mode QS Tile....
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
I checked and it's not available to any CSC
0 Likes
theonecid
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
It's so far behind. It still has the blur effect when swiping down Quick settings, I thought that was fixed pre April update but we only received a security update with no added features whatsoever. Also can't schedule Dark Mode yet which F series received a while ago. And all the camera changes for wide/selfie mode etc. (from reviews online aren't worth having anyway)
0 Likes
theonecid
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
Telus are really clueless
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Yeah - Telus isn't any worse (or better) than any other Support Chat - Remember that in January - Samsung Support Canada was insisting that Canada was "definitely" getting the One UI beta... & my dealings with Rogers tech support is on par... Rarely do you get someone who knows what they are talking about.. sad - but true..
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Heads up: New build just popped today. CSE3. It was CSE2 before