Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Samsung cloud to one drive

(Topic created on: 07-03-2020 02:23 PM)
ClosestMoss2172
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
Guys why the **bleep** should I transfer all of my Samsung cloud data to OneDrive??? For one Microsoft are all con artists, second they offer a worse plan, thirdly Samsung cloud has more storage and fourth can we even trust them with out private data? And if so then why isn't there an opt out program, I don't think I'll sign up for it. Does anyone have any words on the subject? I'd like to hear some opinions
Galaxy S
yup
Galaxy S
ok
mefink86
Active Level 3
Galaxy S

well We have contracted agreement that promises us 15 gb free storage. Samsung needs to uphold this not just a year but fir life of device that was promised for when bought. i intend to file lawsuit over this as 15gb free storage was entire reason im a samsung customer and its a break of contract and defrauding us

0 Likes
Montreal1
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Google drive : 15 gig, or a sim card.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Google Play is Microsoft and the sim card is Samsung
0 Likes
mefink86
Active Level 3
Galaxy S

they realize phones haven't had sim cards in like 5 or 6 years at least right?

0 Likes
mefink86
Active Level 3
Galaxy S

Boost Mobile has no sim cards so thats useless 

0 Likes
mefink86
Active Level 3
Galaxy S

boost mobile doesn't have sim cards anymore! so not an option and I am poverty level so buying more is not option.  thats entire reason i been with Samsung for over a decade cause its only place my needs and affordablity was met I am a gamer whos disabled lives on fixed income so yeah cant afford any extra costs i litterally live at my limit as is. 

mefink86
Active Level 3
Galaxy S

what about those of us with no extra income leftover to spare? who depended on having the free 15gb i mean i got almost 12 gb in just photos and videos alone.  and no way to store them nor means to pay for more. i live disabled and fixed income. every dollar I get is accounted for in bills rent and food every month. theres nothing left thats why i was with Samsung cause i need the 15gb and need it to be free cause i am permanently disabled and thus permanently poor.

mefink86
Active Level 3
Galaxy S

boost mobile has no sim so thats not an option. a lot of us are low income people who joined Samsung specifically cause of 15gb free storage. this was the whole reason i first bought a samsung phone and why I've stayed for over a decade now.  I dont give a rats **bleep** where they store my stuff but they are obligated to keep giving me 15gb of storage no extra cost as was in my agreed contract when i signed up. they are legally obligated to ensure I keep getting it no added cost as was the exact wording in the contract when i joined. they can't sweep their obligation under the rug. I should honestly sue them for this and add a huge sum for the pain and suffering its caused me. 

0 Likes