Original topic:

Samsung cloud

(Topic created on: 02-05-2019 11:13 AM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy S
Hello members,

I have been using google cloud for quite some time, but I wanted to take advantage of the samsung cloud. I do know in canada I only have 15gb that I can use, so when it comes to photos, I wanted to ask what yall are doing. I wish it came with larger storage or the ability to upgrade, and I also wish I could access it from the web. I'm a little tired of all the google products, and wanted to simplify my backups and photos. Using google drive I seem to end up with lots of duplicates, and deleting a file from drive doesnt delete in photos, or the other way around. Just looking to simplify. 

I tried onedrive over the weekend, and it seems simple to use, but when I tried to send a document it wanted me to import contacts. I did, and now I have a Microsoft email account. I'm not a fan of windows, and have now over complicated things. 

What have you folks found that is easy to use and works well? 
0 Likes
6 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
That makes sense with not complicating things as that's what I'm looking for. I cant say I really want anything to do with Microsoft as weve never gotten along that well. Plus I dont need all my contacts with another program. it would he nice do be able to do everything with samsung but that's not the case. I'm going to delete anything from google drive I dont need and see how much storage I actually require. I do like the photos feature of Google though, it works well and is easy.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
Microsoft is even more confusing than google. Constant ads for things, I always felt everytime I used it I was learning how to do it all over again.
0 Likes
carr0498
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
I don't use cloud services. the only data stored in my samsung cloud are my contacts, phone logs and text logs...I always backup my own photos on my secured home server which is accessible from the net any time I need it.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
Good idea, would you rely solely on an ad card in the phone?
0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
I would not. Cheap SD Cards get corrupted in an instant.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
Noted, thanks.
0 Likes