Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Samsung ear buds plus

(Topic created on: 10-11-2020 01:29 PM)
SoftwareUpdates
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
suddenly only one ear bud plus connects, the other doesn't. any clue on how to resolve this? thanks a lot!
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
keagan
Options
Galaxy S

Hi SoftwareUpdates, Please make sure you have the Galaxy wearable app and earbuds are updated to the latest version and also make sure that both the earbuds are sufficiently charged. I suggest you to restart the buds by inserting the earbuds into their corresponding slots in the charging case and remove them after seven seconds or more. If the charging case has low battery, connect the charging case to the charger first.

View solution in context

0 Likes
8 Comments
Solution
keagan
Options
Galaxy S

Hi SoftwareUpdates, Please make sure you have the Galaxy wearable app and earbuds are updated to the latest version and also make sure that both the earbuds are sufficiently charged. I suggest you to restart the buds by inserting the earbuds into their corresponding slots in the charging case and remove them after seven seconds or more. If the charging case has low battery, connect the charging case to the charger first.

0 Likes
Galaxy S
hi keagan, thank you for your support. i did exactly what you advised a couple of times.
in addition I also unpaired and repaired the buds to the Bluetooth. Lastly i uninstalled and reinstalled the wearable application. h
After having done all this troubleshooting however, when i open the case of the buds, only the left ear bud plus connects, and the right one still remains disconnected.
i don't know what else i can do to reconnect the right ear bud.
further suggestions are most welcomed. Once again thank you!
0 Likes
keagan
Options
Galaxy S

Hi SoftwareUpdates, Thanks for coming back with the result. Make sure the charging contacts are clean and free of debris. 

Please clear cache and clear data for the Bluetooth by going into Settings >> Apps >> 3 dot menu >> Show system apps >> Bluetooth >> Storage >> Clear cache & Clear Data.

Note: Clearing the data will reset the app to factory default settings. Any personal settings saved on the app will be removed.

Please try to connect the buds again and let us know the results.

0 Likes
Galaxy S
Hi Keagan and thank you for following up with me on this issue. Following your last advice i was able to resolve the issue.

This is what i did: Using a cotton swab i cleaned the charging contacts of each ear bud and each corresponding one in the case.
Then i put the 2 ear buds in the case and connected it to a wall AC outlet. i left it like that charging for about 4 hours. After doing so i tried them and the 2 ear buds were working like new.

Once again thank you for your appreciated support!
0 Likes
keagan
Options
Galaxy S

Hi SoftwareUpdates, Glad to know that the issue got resolved. I really appreciate your coming and letting us know about what you have done to resolve the issue. You can also click on "Accept as solution" and help others with the same issue.

0 Likes
Galaxy S
i accepted solution as advised.
Thank you very much Keagan!
0 Likes
keagan
Options
Galaxy S

You are welcome @SoftwareUpdates. Please let us know again if you need any help with your Samsung device. Have a wonderful day.

0 Likes
Galaxy S
thank you keagan. i sure will. you are being very efficient and helpful. i am proud of being part of this community. Likewise have a wonderful day!