Original topic:

Samsung galaxy s10 ghost touching?

(Topic created on: 01-08-2020 04:17 PM)
thejoker1
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy S
Hey, So I woke up in the morning to go on my phone after i took it off charger to find that it was randomly ghost touching. It wasn't doing it on the lockscreen but as soon as i was on my homescreen it started to do it again. I had to force  restart it and now its working great again. What could have happened? Is it a One UI 2.0 bug? Anyone else had this happened 
6 Comments
Vic20
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Note 10+ One UI 2.0 never seen this happen on my device. Is it a clean install? If not, did you clear cache in Recovery? Boot into safe mode and test?
0 Likes
thejoker1
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
i already facto reset it on December 16th when one ui 2.0 was released. the ghost touching only happened once so i have no idea. maybe i could clear the cache again
0 Likes
Galaxy S
This it was just a temporary glitch & Rebooting cleared it - Pretty sure that it's nothing to worry about - Unless it happens again & again 🐧
thejoker1
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Ah i see thank you so much man! My heart dropped when i literally encountered this bug. Thought something was wrong with the screen haha
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Yeah - When you encounter* some odd behaviour - First thing to do is Reboot - If that doesn't clear it - Boot into Recovery & Wipe Cache...Sometimes there's just an accumulation of junk - Beyond that depending on the problem - You might need to try a Factory Reset 🐧
thejoker1
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
you're very helpful! Thank you good sir :smiling-face:
0 Likes