Original topic:

Samsung is slacking

(Topic created on: 06-13-2019 07:16 AM)
BDTech
Expert Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
Where are our updates??? It's been like 2 weeks since the S10 has gotten an update, and almost a month since the S9 has! Exynos S9 and S10 owners have night mode, a new charge animation, proximity sensor fixes, and a bunch of new camera features/improvements! Samsung where are our updates??? Why is Snapdragon being shafted so much? 
11 Comments
TBone
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
not only that.... I took a screen shot of what I been talking about with how lacking Bixby is too. for instance I literally just ask Bixby what time is it is, right after I asking the Google assistant just to compare. just like always, the Google assistant no hesitation. but holy cow bixby was literally hanging it in limbo and didn't spit it out and answer. really!!!! come on!!🤦🏻‍♂️
0 Likes
BDTech
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
Mine's really fast at it. You know to use bixby you hold the button down, talk to it, then let go of the button when you're done talking? It works pretty well IMO.
0 Likes
TBone
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
Samsung please get it together it's embarrassing.
0 Likes
sikhness
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Where is the night mode update for us snapdragon Samsung s10 users? I've been waiting for that since they announced and released it months ago for the exynos models.
0 Likes
TBone
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
ya I know, it's in the works I guess 🤷🏻‍♂️
0 Likes
TBone
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
@yoshisaur... I don't know maybe part of my bixby issues could also be caused by some Wi-Fi problems on the S9 that where supposed to be fixed in an update that obviously didn't happen to mine yet 🤷🏻‍♂️. because lately over the last two months I've been finding that my Wi-Fi connection has been a little unreliable lately.
0 Likes
BDTech
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
Weird idk, I have an S10 so I can't say.
0 Likes
TBone
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
well I remember wifi connection was an issue there a little while ago for the Galaxy S9.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Exynos chip is Samsung's own chip & Snapdragon is Qualcomm's.... Read into that what you want.... 🐧
0 Likes