Original topic:

Samsung listened!!!!

(Topic created on: 04-20-2019 06:33 AM)
jamesy
Active Level 9
Options
Galaxy S
I'm so happy that Samsung listened and made the camera hole punch a thing with notifications. The option is available in the good lock app then go to family and edge lighting.

6 Comments
sully
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Its amazing that they listen to the community. I hope in the future update, the eclipse doesnt turn off after a few seconds, rather acts as a notification led
Galaxy S
Yes it's going to be kind of pointless if there's no visible notification unless you happen to be looking at the device right when you get a notification...
Galaxy S
it's a good start.... but if you enable the eclipse effect, you lose the edge lighting, it's too bad you cannot have both.... also one thing that would be a great suggestion is the edge lighting (regardless of the effect) should go off every 30 secs or every minute until the notification has been cleared. An option to set how often the lighting goes on until the notification has been cleared would be a great idea!!
sully
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Yes, just like what Shaggy said, it's pointless as the light wont be on all the time, rather only for a brief moment which makes it quite useless
sully
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
I hope @Sabrina sees this post
Galaxy S
@Sully she will, I might even create a new post as a suggestion just in case.