Original topic:

Samsung member excellence ๐Ÿ‘Œ

(Topic created on: 07-20-2019 03:24 AM)
MAP
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy S
I was really out of clue today at my friend's house. One of my friends wanted to switch her service from her old phone to a used Samsung from koodo. So at first I called koodo to ask for the unlock code, they gave it to me, put her sim card in her new phone, entered the unlock code, got an error message...๐Ÿ˜’ Got back on the phone with them, waited about 15 minutes, got somebody to take the call, after I explained to him, the call got disconnected... ๐Ÿ˜’ So called back for the third time, got the same code that they gave me earlier..

At this point the rep on the phone said to me contact samsung... I didn't want to wait on the phone so jumped up in my Samsung phone, open the member app and talk with a rep on the chat, explained the situation and he got my problem fixed in less than the wait time as one koodo call. The unlock code that he give me at first the same code, got the exact error message from the phone, he provided the master unlock code and happy days my friends phone was unlock from the chat app in the member app!!

So awesome!!! ๐Ÿ˜
5 Comments
Galaxy S
@MAP, glad you had such a great experience using the Samsung Members support chat.
0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
What a coincidence! That's exactly the issue I had with the S7 Edge I bought some time ago! And it was fixed very quickly by Samsung on live chat too! Except that Bell didn't bother telling me to contact Samsung for the MUK
0 Likes
Echo1
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S
Pleased your all sorted now thanks to Samsung...
Samsung Members app is great app
0 Likes
Moderator_
Options
Galaxy S
Happy to hear about your positive experience!
-Jenna
0 Likes
Shellsgirl57
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I gave my Samsung 8 to my daughter. I went straight to Samsung online chat. I needed an unlock code as well. "Kimberley " the rep... gave me the code in less than 5 minutes. Glad everything worked out for you guys.
0 Likes