Original topic:

Samsung s6 edge

(Topic created on: 10-17-2019 10:07 AM)
Martin_Mtitima
Beginner Level 4
Options
Galaxy S

I have Samsung s6 edge, but am facing a lot of troubles with it. For example, it switches off automatically while in use, the battery doesn't charge up to 100% it stops at 65% regardless of the long hours of charging it. Sometimes it restarts it self, it gets stuck. Many have suggested that I should wipe the cache partion, reset the phone and boot it in safe mode..i have tried all the tips but the phone keeps on showing the same problems..i really like the phone but these problems make it boring.

Any help would be greatly appreciated can.

5 Comments
Options
Galaxy S

Hey @Martin_Mtitima, 

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your S6 Edge... unfortunately it sounds like your device may be showing its age! You may be able to fix the charging issue by replacing the battery, as it won't have the same capacity it used to after many charging cycles.

If you like, you can take it to a Samsung Service Centre (https://www.samsung.com/ca/support/service-center/) to get the replacement done 😊

Hopefully this helps!

Sabrina

Martin_Mtitima
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy S
thanks a lot
mytech
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
As @Sabrina said it probably needs a new battery but You Might also want also to back it up and reset it.
0 Likes
Martin_Mtitima
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy S
thank you
0 Likes
AntiSlipGuy
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Martin, I have had the S2, S3, S4, S5, S6, S7, S8, S9, and now I'm on my S10 and I must say that the S6 was entirely the worst phone Samsung have ever made. I replaced my S6 four times under warranty and the only phone that was just as bad with the S4 and I forced Samsung to replace that with an S5 and my experience with the S5 was great and I was sadly disappointed when I did get my S6. this being said it is well known that the S6 was extremely problematic even a friend of mine had it overheat in her hand so much so that she had to put it down and it never started again. I would like to say that if you were to go to Samsung directly and push them very hard they would likely replace it at no cost to you and if there was a cost it should be extremely minimal IMHO. Good luck with that!