Original topic:

Samsung this is the last straw!

(Topic created on: 06-28-2019 10:34 PM)
BDTech
Expert Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
If this update doesn't bring the dedicated night mode in the camera app for the S10 along with all the other changes and improvements, I'm selling my phone. You guys don't care at all about us at all.
19 Comments
pissedoffen
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
I agree 100%, update your cell & loose all the good features replaced by 💩
theonecid
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
Seriously it's so annoying that Snapdragon models are lacking all the latest features compared to Exynos models on S9 and S10.

@Mods could you address this? Why is that?
fuggyr
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
the update for S9 series in Europe has been available for at least a month... @moderator needs to let us know why in Canada we dont have it for S10 and S9 phones!!!
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Samsung Canada don't care about us ., this is why !

0 Likes
Samesung
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
We're Canadians...the redheaded stepchildren of the world lol
Geico
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
No night mode for both S9 and S10, what a shame. Same old Samsung, not caring about the snapdragon models. Tsk, Tsk, Tsk.
TBone
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
I agree 100% I am at the point now Where I had a Galaxy flagship phone over the last several years and honestly as much as I love Samsung hardware. Samsung software is really starting piss me off! and The software updates don't even get me started!! 🤦🏻‍♂️. this is causing me to strongly consider something else When my contract is up and I said in another post that Samsung has about one year to try and get me to want to buy another Galaxy. Honestly you would think a company as large as Samsung would have a hell of a lot more capability to push software updates like Apple does to their devices and why do you need to have so many device variants when iPhone can get away with this stuff, Come on! how does this happen. For instance Samsung sells Apple a lot of parts for iphones for God sake! 🤦🏻‍♂️
Bing
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
The funny thing is snapdragon is better CPU. They're holding snapdragon performance etc everything hostage to make exynos come off better.

I'm just happy we're at least getting security updates this time around. Last year with my S9, I only got one update after release date and nothing for like 4+ months
BDTech
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
I couldn't care less about security updates. I just want the phone to be equal or better than the Exynos version in terms of camera. It's a big reason why we bought this phone
0 Likes