Original topic:

Secure Folder differences

(Topic created on: 03-01-2019 10:08 PM)
LooneyCanuck
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
My s6 died recently, and I replaced it with an s9.  On my old phone, I was able to share the apps in my Secure Folder to my home launcher.  On my new phone, I have not been able to. 

I used the Action brand launcher for my old phone, and trying to use it for my new one.  I did try using another launcher for it (the s9 launcher, which I downloaded, but it hardly works); but in either case, I have not been able as before to copy the apps in my secure Folder to my home launcher. 

It's a bit of a hassle to have to go to the Secure Folder then to another launcher just to get to my secured apps.  All I'm wondering now is whether it's still possible to copy shortcuts to my secured apps onto my home launcher.  Thank you in advance. 
0 Likes
3 Comments
Moderator_
Options
Galaxy S
Hey @LooneyCanuck,

You might find this link useful: https://docs.samsungknox.com/secure-folder/Content/add-apps.htm

Scroll down to the "Add shortcuts to Home screen" section—I hope this answers your question!

Cheers,
Sabrina
0 Likes
LooneyCanuck
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I left out a small detail. I tried using the Action Launcher app in my Secure Folder. It worked on my s6, but it still won't do it for the apps in my s9 folder.
0 Likes
LooneyCanuck
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
This is a screenshot of my secure Folder:046b3ac9-8b6c-47d5-b4a8-7b6fe3194c57.jpg
0 Likes