Original topic:

Service Nightmare

(Topic created on: 04-15-2020 01:46 PM)
Samsung_wBMkjwm
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S

All Our previous phones and 2 TVs are samsung, and so far we had been happy. On February 13th, I pre-ordered two Samsung Galaxy S20 5G 512GB direct from Samsung, and received them on March 5th. Due to a freak accident unloading my car on March 26, one fell and although it was in a leather protective case, the camera glass broke (everything else was intact, not even a blemish). At the time, I was told by Samsung Online Agents that the only repair facility in the entire country was Futuretel in Ontario, which is 3943.3km from my city, so at my expense (68 dollars) I packed my phone in a well padded box with all the requested documentation and sent it off to Futuretel. Futuretel repaired the problem, and sent it back to me, I was excited to receive it back on April 8th, only it was in a plastic shipping envelope, inside which was a small box, inside which was all of the documentation I had sent, as well as the repair report, all wrapped around a little air pack which which seems to have 7 air chambers, which had my phone in it. The paperwork was held to the airpack by an elastic band. When I unpacked my phone, I found that the display is now damaged where it had not been before. I have been in contact with Futuretel and so far they say "All our phones do go out in the same packaging style and we've never had any incidents so far. However, your case has been escalated and we will get back to you soonest.". As this device was $2,109, and Its sitting in its box unused while I continue to use my S7 Edge. I had hoped for a much better outcome than this. I have never had any problems with any of the previous devices, and would really like to actually use my new phone. I only had about 3 weeks use of it since I got it. Subsequent to that repair, I have found that there is repair centers much closer, in Edmonton only 4 hours from here.

0 Likes
2 Comments
Kinsley
Options
Galaxy S

Hey @Samsung_wBMkjwm,

That's definitely super frustrating and I'm really sorry you had to go through that,

However, you can find the nearer Samsung Authorised service center by following the below link.

https://www.samsung.com/ca/support/service-center/

samsungisgreedy
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

I have bad experiance with Samsung with 2 fold mobiles 

samsung doesn’t respect costomers, they reject repair my fold 5 g and sold it cheap. Then my fold 2 got defect within 6 month only,

same game from Samsung,  technican decided no repair under warranty and we can’t help,

how come this?

0 Likes