Original topic:

Significant keyboard lag - S10 plus

(Topic created on: 05-20-2020 09:33 AM)
Dayim
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy S
Lately whenever I try to switch back and forth between apps or go back to the home screen after texting someone. They keyboard stays on screen for a couple of seconds longer. Even the keystrokes on the keyboard are slower and keep lagging while I type. This is new and began a week or two ago. 

I tried the basics: Running device maintenance, restarting the device. Any recommendations? A flagship shouldn't lag like this. 

Below is an image of what the keyboard does when I go back to the apps screen or menu.

13 Comments
thebigguy86
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
uninstall if you can
0 Likes
Kinsley
Options
Galaxy S

Hey @Dayim,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Please try to wipe the cache partition as mentioned by @@GG2, and @mytech and get back to us with the result. To wipe the cache partition please follow the link provided by @mytech.

Thanks, @GG2, and @mytech.

Galaxy S

Or increase your touch sensitivity in settings. IF that didn't work, do clear cache partition. 

0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
DO NOT OPEN THAT LINK or you will be flooded with ads and might even get pop-up ads on your phone all the time. I repeat, DO NOT OPEN THAT LINK. This person is only trying to make money from S Members with stolen content. Don't reward this shameful behavior.
0 Likes