Original topic:

So Who Will Be Upgrading S20

(Topic created on: 02-13-2020 03:17 PM)
Justin98
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
So whos upgrading to the S20 & whos sticking with there current phone for now or until there will be discounts later on. Also which S20 phone will you get
17 Comments
Joce1
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
My opinion is if you have an S9+ or S10+ or Note 9 or 10, the only way To see a différence is To go with S20 Ultra.
0 Likes
vape
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Keeping my note 9 until the note 21. Since I buy my phones outright to save on the cell bill it's just not worth it in my eyes.
Jaybird11
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
That's what I do, buy it outright. That way, you're not locked into a contract.
0 Likes
vape
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Yeah plus the power of plan management. I pay 100 for 2 phones with 10 gigs of unlimited data along with everything else unlimited.
0 Likes
xtrawest
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Sticking with S9+
0 Likes
DJCorey
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I've had the S9 for nearly two years now, I'm going with the S20+. Decided to try and do the bump up. Over the past few models I've been skipping a generation in between. After this upgrade however I may skip 2 depending on what changes and upgrades they do to the phones. Right now I'm very skeptical of the new flip or folding phones they're planning to release. They also really need to clean up all the bloat ware too. Still glad they have expandable memory.
0 Likes
Justin98
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
I've had my S8 for almost 3 years so im due for an upgrade. I was thinking of doing repairs for it but it wasn't worth it as the phone is old and wasn't worth putting money into it, but was hoping it would go for another year. Im going for the S20
0 Likes
Galaxy S
galaxy s20+ for sure
0 Likes