Original topic:

Some Galaxy S10 tips

(Topic created on: 01-01-2020 08:56 PM)
Techpro
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S

The home screen part of the launcher. It's where you unlock your phone to, the place for app shortcuts and widgets and it's where you return when you're finished doing something in an app.

Edit your home screen: A long press on the wallpaper on any home screen lets you edit the wallpaper and themes, widgets, pages or further settings. This area will also let you add or delete complete screens, so if you want a widgets page, this is where you go.

Get more on your home 👆screen: You can change the size of the screen grid on which your shortcuts and widgets sit, depending on how dense you want the home screen to be. Long press on the wallpaper and select "home screen settings". Select 4x5 to keep things fairly clear, 4x6, 5x5 or 5x6 to cram more in. We went with 5x6 on the S10+, otherwise things look too big.

👉Customise the navigation bar: Want back on the left rather than the right? Head into settings > display > navigation bar and you can change the the order of buttons. 

Also now I'm going to tell you guys how to create a folder 👊

Simply drag one app on top of another on the home screen and a folder is created. To remove an app from a folder, open the folder and long press an app and you'll get a pop-up menu which lets you remove that app. To add apps, either drag them into a folder, or hit the "add apps" button within the folder to add apps. 

Finally my last tips is that how to edit quick settings = To change the shortcuts you see when you swipe down the notifications, swipe down twice so you see the full grid, open the menu by tapping the three dots and select "button order". You'll be shown the full list of options across pages. You can drag to reorder, or remove shortcuts you don't need. Top tip: only the first six apps are shown in the compact view across the top, so make these your first settings shortcuts.

0 Likes
12 Comments
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Techpro
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
non.
0 Likes
Techpro
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
for you everything is copying dude I wrote this. So its like ne saying your posts is copying so shut **bleep**.
0 Likes
Samesung
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
I followed the link and that was pure plagiarism lol
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Yep it's from that webpage. The font even matches lol. It was so very obviously copied that it took me less than half a minute to find the original.
Techpro
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
ok idont give a **bleep** dude.
0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Dude please stop you're giving me secondhand shame.
Techpro
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
shut up just leave my page then **bleep**
0 Likes
Samesung
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Try posting a direct link and trying to take the credit for a tech writers hard work.
0 Likes