Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

(Spotify) Free Google Home Mini Shipping problems

(Topic created on: 04-19-2019 12:14 AM)
Geico
Active Level 8
Options
Galaxy S
So my order finally shipped on Tuesday this week, but on Canada post tracking page it says that it's been processed and nothing else. I called both Canada post and Google. Canada post says that they haven't received the item. But Google is insisting that they indeed do have the device and they probably didn't scan it right or something. They also said if I dont get the device on the estimated delivery date, I should call them and they will send a replacement. I have to wait till next Tuesday (23rd) to know if I need a replacement. Anyone having the same problem and what should I do?

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Galaxy S
I received a Google Home with my membership at Spotify 😅

View solution in context

Solution
Vic20
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Canada Post can be slow at updating sometimes. I'm guessing it's stuck at electronic submission or along those lines. Usually it means the sender just sent the information to CP. It can stay in that status until CP actually gets the package in their hands (ie. dropped off at a PO or picked up by CP). But won't really start tracking until it hits their sorting facility. But even then it's slow to update. lol

View solution in context

6 Comments
Galaxy S
This has nothing to do with Samsung, of this is a Spotify promotion I would suggest seeing if there's a Spotify forum where you can ask this question.
0 Likes
Geico
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Thanks for the help, I can always rely on Samsung Members for help. I appreciate all your help.

(People on Samsung Members redeemed the order and stuff, wanted to know if anyone had any issues, was hoping to get some help, I know that has nothing to do with Samsung, but it's a community, so a little help would have been nice.) Sorry, I felt a little pissed off.
0 Likes
Solution
Galaxy S
I received a Google Home with my membership at Spotify 😅
Geico
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Thanks, I appreciate the actual help. I hope so. I hope it updates.
0 Likes
Solution
Vic20
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Canada Post can be slow at updating sometimes. I'm guessing it's stuck at electronic submission or along those lines. Usually it means the sender just sent the information to CP. It can stay in that status until CP actually gets the package in their hands (ie. dropped off at a PO or picked up by CP). But won't really start tracking until it hits their sorting facility. But even then it's slow to update. lol
Geico
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
It said this morning, item processed in my city. So it has arrived. It will be out for delivery on Tuesday. I heard that Canada Post doesn't do Departure scans and Arrival scans anymore. Which is weird.
Thanks for the help.
0 Likes