Original topic:

Suggestion:Post news on when Night Mode camera update for S9 will be available

(Topic created on: 06-23-2019 10:08 PM)
fuggyr
Active Level 8
Options
Galaxy S
Give us an update for S10 and S9 phones... it's available in Europe.
0 Likes
11 Comments
Bing
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Chill bro. Forget note 9, the S10 didn't get it yet
fuggyr
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
I can post this no problem, it's a suggestion that would inform members since this update is talked about in numerous articles online ... so if you have an issue with it, skip it and go to next one
Bing
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
I'm chilled bro
CanuckMark
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Why should these people post? Do you feel they owe you something. If there is info it will get here. Man. Amazing what people feel about what they others owe them. Night mode comes when it comes.
0 Likes
fuggyr
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
you posted what you wanted to post so you're no better. you are entitled to your opinion and postings and so am I. Man, amazing !
CanuckMark
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Yes I did. And yes I'm entitled to my opinion. It just seems people expect so much from these people. Night mode comes when it comes. Ya amazing.
0 Likes
fuggyr
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Your opinion on the matter is ...Amazing! 🎂
Galaxy S
Wondering who are "these people" you're referring to? If it's Samsung's people - Then do they really deserve any sympathies? They have dropped the ball on a number of issues... And it's certainly understandable that people in North America are anxious to be treated the same as the International Exynos variant...

If you're referring to the other members here - Meh - They are free to decide on whether or not they wish to participate 🙂🕊
CanuckMark
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
It's the whining thing. When are we getting this and that. I agree the ball has been dropped many times. But what can we really do.
0 Likes