Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Suggestions for Video Editor

(Topic created on: 03-17-2020 06:28 PM)
makeanimationssmooth
Active Level 9
Options
Galaxy S
Hey there, I started using the Samsung Video Editor feature in gallery as a substitute for video editing and I'm surprised to say that it gets the work done.😀. SOME suggestions I have to further improve this feature, which can we followed up through a Gallery app update, are as is that follow:

- Include a green screen/chroma key feature that will allow us to add clips in the background through the paint tab. Refer below:

- Allow voice overs as a basic tool to provide easier communication or detail mentioning in the time line. Can be a button to record audio under the whole timeline and not for a certain clip. Refer below:

- Allow us to swipe above the timeline for easier navigation and inutuitiveness. Refer below:

- Allow us to cut and rearrange clips

These are it for now and I really do hope that my feedback is considered and brought upon in a future update. Just wanting to make Samsung interface the best as its hardware can support 😊

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Jeremie
Options
Galaxy S

@makeanimationssmooth 

Thank you for bringing this to our notice and will take this as a feedback.

View solution in context

7 Comments
BDTech
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
You should send them this as feedback instead, you're more likely to get a response then.
Galaxy S
in this way, everyone gets to see it
GNote10plus
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
Bravo👏👏...Great post! I agree that you should also post it in feedback as @Yoshisaur9 suggested!
Galaxy S
thanks
Solution
Jeremie
Options
Galaxy S

@makeanimationssmooth 

Thank you for bringing this to our notice and will take this as a feedback.

Galaxy S
much appreciate it, hope my feedback makes a difference
0 Likes
Galaxy S
(just added one more)
0 Likes