Original topic:

Telus update schedule

(Topic created on: 07-05-2019 06:15 PM)
Ray1
Expert Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
New updates show the S8/S8+ that were shown for update on 2nd or 3rd are now scheduled for July 8 with the S10 series which just show bug fixes which contradicts the night mode update for camera that @Sabrina says should be coming and A8 on the 15th
Providers continue to keep us guessing what we might get

5 Comments
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Note9 and S9 probably getting their updates on the 22th. They have their July patches ready and the Note9 is getting a BL update unfortunately. Tab S5e also getting an update soon
BDTech
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
Wait when did Sabrina confirm night mode? And for which device?
0 Likes
Ray1
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
14 posts down the list
Hey @fuggyr,

Sorry about the delay—I looked into this for you, and my sources are telling me that the new MR for the S10 will include night mode! As @Shaggyskunk1 said, it's scheduled for release in the second week of July 😊

I was also able to get confirmation that night mode will be coming to the S9, slated for a late July release. Of course, I can't guarantee these release dates for sure... but I hope this answers your question!

Cheers,
Sabrina
BDTech
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
@Ray2 oh my gosh thank you man! I hope that the carriers didn't lie to Sabrina. Less than 48 hours left 🤞 assuming they'll do a midnight release.
0 Likes
theonecid
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
Carriers don't tell Sabrina anything. It's Samsung that releases the builds on the FOTA servers once the carriers give their OK. So Samsung should know what's coming next...
0 Likes