Highlighted
Shaggyskunk1
Expert Level 5
@thisupdatesux That's got NOTHING to do with Samsung & EVERYTHING to do with Canadian Privacy Laws!
Highlighted
thisupdatesux
Active Level 1
No it has nothing to do with Canadian privacy laws. In Canada it is perfectly legal to record any conversation that I am a part of. That law has not changed.
Highlighted
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5

No, it's legal to use a call recorder. You can record YOUR calls just fine. Google made a policy change in Pie that prevent apps from recording calls.

Highlighted
Shaggyskunk1
Expert Level 5
Man there's a lot of Trolls here!
Highlighted
Samesung
Active Level 10
Go to iPhone and enjoy the shoddy build quality, the buggiest OS out on the market, ZERO customization, and getting scammed by Apple and its mentally challenged "geniuses ". PT Barnum said it best...
Highlighted
@SoonToBeAnIphoneUser(loser), I'm not a Samsung representative, so my attitude can be pretty much what ever I want it to be towards time wasters (like you), BTW, shouldn't you be in the Apple 🍎forums??
Highlighted
SoonToBeAnIphoneUser
Active Level 3
No, in my phone there is a contact us menu option which brings me here.
turboSunny
Active Level 1
I hate the new update because, it forces me to use the multitasking the way some tec designer wants not the way I want. whY would be the difference between my Samsung and Stupid iOS devices if I can jot do what I want to do.
Highlighted
SoonToBeAnIphoneUser
Active Level 3
thanks for your support Sunny
Highlighted
Cachanflas
Active Level 5
dont do it man, its even worse, but have ya tried to customize the "personalized app" if you leave that option On everything you do is pretty much open to be suited to your likes, you might wanna look at that before you get one of those bitten apples.. request more info about "all related to personalized" cheers mate and dont bite on what has bitten already 👌