Original topic:

Terrible update android 9

(Topic created on: 04-06-2019 07:03 PM)
SoonToBeAnIphoneUser
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
You have changed the look and feel of my phone wothout my consent. I feel like you have invaded my personal space, reorganized my bedroom against my wishes. I am so angry and feel so violated, it's difficult not to swear...
Additionally now some of my apps do not work properly.
I feel so violated.
Do you really believe that your "focus groups" know what I want in my phone?
I will be buying an Iphone next time.
**** you Samsung
**** you Android
Galaxy S
How do you know I am in the minority? It seems that I am in this forum but then this forum does not represent an unbiased cross section of Samsung users.
You could take a survey, but then you would only get responses from the type of people who would take the time to respond, which also might not be an unbiased representation of Samsung users...
Which by my guess is what was done here.
Samesung
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Go to iPhone and enjoy the shoddy build quality, the buggiest OS out on the market, ZERO customization, and getting scammed by Apple and its mentally challenged "geniuses ". PT Barnum said it best...
0 Likes
Samesung
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
YOU ARE THE MINORITY. Hell every tech guru on social media gave Samsung kudos for the change. Change can su-ck for a small percentage but like EVERYTHING in life...adapt.
Galaxy S
@SoonToBeAnIphoneUser(loser), I'm not a Samsung representative, so my attitude can be pretty much what ever I want it to be towards time wasters (like you), BTW, shouldn't you be in the Apple 🍎forums??
Galaxy S
No, in my phone there is a contact us menu option which brings me here.
0 Likes
turboSunny
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I hate the new update because, it forces me to use the multitasking the way some tec designer wants not the way I want. whY would be the difference between my Samsung and Stupid iOS devices if I can jot do what I want to do.
Galaxy S
thanks for your support Sunny
Galaxy S
"YOU ARE THE MINORITY" Shouting doesn't make it true. Your pseudo statistic with no evidence even it were true still only represents less than 1% of Samsung users
Galaxy S
Ya I will look into that thanks. Still have to make some sort of change to show Im upset though. Otherwise nothing will change.
0 Likes
turboSunny
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
the worst thing is the split screen system its look like Google disabling Samsung best functionality and this people calling it its nothing. I hate the process of getting to the multitasking now , its simply BS. it look like I had something good and you took it from me, and you are telling me to adopt to the changes!! I'm a Samsung user, had s6 edge and now s8 I never had seen such pull back. can't you guys understand it us not as good. stop attacking a person who is complaining, I guess android is going the same way symbian went one day. they got comfortable that they have enough user workd wide do they stopped listening to opposite ideas. where they are now ?