Highlighted
SoonToBeAnIphoneUser
Active Level 3
Ya I will look into that thanks. Still have to make some sort of change to show Im upset though. Otherwise nothing will change.
Highlighted
turboSunny
Active Level 1
the worst thing is the split screen system its look like Google disabling Samsung best functionality and this people calling it its nothing. I hate the process of getting to the multitasking now , its simply BS. it look like I had something good and you took it from me, and you are telling me to adopt to the changes!! I'm a Samsung user, had s6 edge and now s8 I never had seen such pull back. can't you guys understand it us not as good. stop attacking a person who is complaining, I guess android is going the same way symbian went one day. they got comfortable that they have enough user workd wide do they stopped listening to opposite ideas. where they are now ?
thisupdatesux
Active Level 1
cheers
Highlighted
BCSC
Active Level 5
I personally don't care what the whiner thinks. I'm just typing to see my level.
Highlighted
BCSC
Active Level 5
oh, look at that. Level 5
Highlighted
Yoshisaur9
Active Level 10
Meh, I like One UI. Everything being larger makes things easier to see on a big phone.
Highlighted
fuggyr
Active Level 8
switch to iPhone already !!! Do you really think Samsung cares if you switch to Apple? I know that we will all be happy you did 👋 Bye-eeeeee
Highlighted
Cachanflas
Active Level 5
Highlighted
flamebird786
Active Level 7
Soontobeaniphoneuser, you use an android phone if you have forgotten. Remeber you can customize litterly every aspect of your phone using third party software. If you do not like the notification panel, use the material status bar app and shade on Google play store. If you don't like the launcher (home screen) on your phone change you launcher by searching up other launchers. If you don't like the keyboard you can install a new one. If you don't like the gestures you can download goodlock to change the navigation bar, your lock screen your friken notification panel and so much more.
Highlighted
SoonToBeAnIphoneUser
Active Level 3
cool so all I have to do to fix my phone after samsung broke it is invest 10 hours of my time.
Root my phone which is another 10 hours worth of studying if I dont want to brick it... seems legit.